Bader offers specialty licenses for Tenant Insurance.

A growing number of states now have specialty licenses for self-storage owner-operators. These licenses, like business licenses, allow you to offer the Bader program. The application process is fairly simple and we can assist you with it. There is usually a nominal application fee that applies. Our Licensing Team can answer any questions that you have about this process. You can contact a member of our team via phone or email to learn more or kick off the licensing process: